• +1 (416)-456-6161
  • info@cictoronto.com

Core Values

They are for people out of status in Canada but who have made Canada their home. If you are someone or know someone who in living in Canada without the proper paper work, there still are options! You may be able to qualify for and H&C and obtain Canadian permanent residence status.


Immigration officers do not ready approve them unless the applicant demonstrates that he or she will suffer hardship in their home country and have established themselves in Canada. Making a strong and compelling case is essential for a successful outcome.


Humanitarian and Compassionate (H and C) Applications are usually for people living in Canada without legal status in Canada but who have nevertheless established themselves in Canada

Claiming refugee protection

Canada offers refugee protection to some people who are already in Canada and fear to be in danger if they go back to their home country.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter