• +1 (416)-456-6161
  • info@cictoronto.com


Immigration Services

Sponsor your Spouse, Partner or Children:

In case you're supporting your spouse under the Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class, they should live with you in Canada. They likewise might be qualified for an open work permit.

Sponsor your parents and grandparents

To apply for a parent or grandparent sponsorship, you have to present an online application to demonstrate your interest. Entries are acknowledged randomly with an invitation to apply.

Sponsor your relatives

To sponsor a relative to become a permanent resident of Canada, you must meet income guidelines, and be able to financially support them beginning on the date they become permanent resident until the age of 20.


If you are at least 18 years old and..

  • A Canadian Citizen, OR
  • A Permanent Resident of Canada, OR
  • A person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Indian Act

Spousal Sponsorship

Applicants for permanent residence must go through medical, criminal and background screening. Applicants with a criminal record may not be allowed to enter Canada. People who pose a risk to Canada’s security are also not allowed to enter Canada. Applicants may have to provide a certificate from police authorities in their home country.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter